The specialists in plastic surgery who practice at The Central Surgery provide a comprehensive range of services from reconstructive surgery for patients that have faced trauma or disease, to cosmetic services for the face, body and breasts.
Typical procedures include:
- Face – Facelift, Neck lift, Brow lift, Rhinoplasty, Otoplasty, Chin/Malar augmentation
- Eyelids – Blepharoplasty, Double eyelid surgery, Ptosis surgery, Canthoplasty, Removal of eye bags
- Breast – Breast augmentation, Breast uplift, Breast reduction, Exchange or removal of breast implants, Gynaecomastia (excision/liposuction)
- Liposuction – Fat grafting
- Abdominoplasty – Liposuction
- Minor procedures – Scar excision/revision, Excision of skin lesion
The equipment that our surgeons use is world-class, and our exceptional staff make our hospital a place where our surgeons can provide top quality care.
Choosing cosmetic surgery can be a very personal decision and each individual has unique needs to consider. Our specialists will take the time to discuss all plastic and cosmetic surgery options available to you. You will receive comprehensive advice based on your individual requirements, ensuring you are satisfied that you have made the right decision.
Call us now at 2285-1900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment with one of our specialists for a discussion and preliminary assessment and quotation.
Your privacy is one of our top priorities.