High quality treatment options are offered for a broad range of gynaecological conditions, from colposcopy and endometriosis to cervical and ovarian cancers.
Gynaecological procedures include:
- Laparoscopic surgery – Generally a low-risk, minimally invasive procedure that requires only small incisions.
- Endometrial surgery – Surgery that helps to reduce menstrual flow.
- Ovarian surgery – Procedures related to the ovary.
- Uterine surgery – Procedure for removing fibroids and preserving the uterus well-being.
- Bladder surgery – Surgery to remove the urinary bladder.