The Central Surgery offers patients a comprehensive range of diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy.
Our procedures include:
- Cancer Screening and Detection – Discover and diagnose cancer at an early stage for quick solutions.
- Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy – Ensure your bowels are in top condition.
- Sigmoidoscopy – Check for ulcers, abnormal cells, polyps and cancer in your sigmoid colon.
- Cystoscopy – Diagnose, monitor and treat your bladder and urethra.
- Nasoendoscopy – Monitor the inside of your nose and throat.
- Endoscopic Ultrasound – Assess your pancreas, liver and lymph nodes.
- Dilation of Strictures –
- Haemorrhoid Banding – Treatment to cut off blood flow to your haemorrhoids.
With 6 recovery beds and 2 endoscopy suites, we are equipped with the high-definition endoscopes, processors, and sterilising equipment.
We work with major insurers to serve their individual and corporate clients for endoscopy programmes at our facility.
Colorectal Cancer Screening Programme
We are also a colonoscopy examination centre registered by many of our visiting doctors for the Hong Kong Government’s Colorectal Cancer (CRC) Screening Programme.