In addition to focusing on ear, nose, and throat problems, the ENT department also provides treatments for the head and neck. Various related problems include serious symptoms such as hearing impairment, smell and taste impaired, difficulty in breathing and swallowing, which are also diseases of concern in the Department of Otolaryngology.
The Central Surgery provides patients with professional and reliable ENT surgery, as well as related inspection, so that patients can cure their illnesses as soon as possible.
The Central Surgery undergoes some general surgeries including:
- Otology services — all kinds of comprehensive ear surgery
- Nasal endoscopy — check the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, throat and surrounding tissue
- Rhinology services — nasal septum surgery, turbinate swelling, correction of nasal bone surgery, etc.
- Airway obstruction improvement surgery — treatment of sleep apnea
- Head and Neck Surgery Service — Head and neck tumor surgery, including parotid, tonsillectomy, etc.
Most ENT surgery can be handled in the day surgery center. After the surgery, you can rest for about a few hours and you can go home to recuperate without hospitalization. Please feel free to contact us at any time to inquire about relevant surgical information or to schedule an appointment.