Day Procedure Centre (PFH No: DP000079)
No night shift, 5.5 days work week
3-5 years Operating Theatre experience
Registered Nurse, Operating Theatre (Reference No. TCS-RN/OT0421)
The Central Surgery, Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care
- ✓ Provide professional nursing support
- ✓ Support the smooth running of clinical services and safe care to patients
- ✓ Provide total patient care and implement safety work for maintaining safe practice
- ✓ Provide good and accurate documentation related to medical record
- ✓ Provide health care education to patients and their relatives
- ✓ Follow hospital group policies and international standards to implement infection control measures
- ✓ Be responsible for medication administration to patients
- ✓ Follow the rules and guidelines on occupational safety and health laid down by the hospital group
- ✓ Maintain good communication with doctors, patients and other stakeholders
- ✓ Perform duties as assigned by supervisors
- ✓ Holder of valid practicing license under Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- ✓ Clinical and technical competency, with 3-5 years' experience in operating theatres
- ✓ Possess valid BLS / ACLS
- ✓ Experience in peri-operative & anaesthetics an advantage
- ✓ Knowledge of current trends in nursing practice
- ✓ Proficient in spoken and written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- ✓ Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- ✓ Self-motivated to be able to work independently and as part of a team
- ✓ Part time will also be considered
We offer a competitive remuneration package to suitable candidates. Please apply with full resume and expected salary to The Manager, The Central Surgery, 3/F Champion Tower, 3 Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong.
Candidates not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and they will be destroyed after 6 months.
submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.